Joseph is an HVAC technician and a hobbyist blogger. He’s been working as an HVAC technician for almost 13 years, and he started blogging just...Read more
Resetting your Winix air purifier is a simple process that can be done in just a few minutes. There are two ways to reset your air purifier, either by using the reset button on the unit itself or by unplugging the unit and then plugging it back in. If you need to reset your air purifier more than once, it is best to unplug the unit and then plug it back in.
Winix Air Filter Replacement Indicator Light Reset (How To)
- Unplug your Winix air purifier from the electrical outlet
- Remove the front panel of your air purifier by pressing the release button and pulling the panel away from the unit
- Locate the reset button on the control board inside your air purifier
- It is often red and may be labeled “reset
- Press and hold the reset button for three seconds, then release it
- Wait for 10 seconds, then replug your air purifier into the outlet and replace the front panel
-How Do I Reset My Winix Air Purifier
If you need to reset your Winix air purifier, follow these steps:
1. Unplug the unit from the power outlet.
2. Press and hold the reset button for 3 seconds.
3. Plug the unit back into the power outlet. 4. Press the power button to turn on the unit. If you have any further questions, please consult your Winix air purifier’s manual or contact customer service for assistance.
If your Winix air purifier isn’t working properly, you may need to reset it. To do this, unplug the unit and then plug it back in. You should also check the filter and make sure it’s clean.
If the problem persists, you can contact customer service for help.